• A small kitchen with cooking plates, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, water kettle, table ware and cooking equipment.
• TV with Netflix.
• Fiber optic internet.
• Ambrus and Borbála: air conditioning -which also provides heating- and floor heating.
• Cippóra and Dagomér: geothermal heating and cooling.
• Bathroom with rain shower.
• Parking available on Patrimonium property.
• Swimming pool with sun beds.
• The park has several outdoor terraces and various cooking facilities.
• Small pets are allowed by prior arrangement.
Each apartment has a small kitchen. In addition to that, there’s a wonderful, free-to-use outdoor kitchen on site. This kitchen provides BBQs (electric, gas and charcoal), a campfire area with a witch kettle for cooking, and an electric pancake maker. Charcoal can be bought with us, or can be taken from home.
Patrimonium Apartments was designed and built by Evert Brons, a Dutch interior designer who lives in the main building that was built in 12 years in baroque style of the great plain. The four apartments are housed in additional buildings on the estate next to the mansion. The beautiful park has an area of 1.5 hectares with a saltwater swimming pool of 9 x 4.5 meters, 150 cm deep. The estate is rich in fruit trees, a rose garden, a herb garden and many plants and flowers.
Patrimonium Apartments is located on a 1.5 hectare estate on the outskirts of the quiet village Tiszaszentimre.
Silence and tranquility are the goal, so parties are not allowed.
In Tiszaszentimre you’ll find the nice Borostyán Café bistro, where pizza, gyros and burgers are available.
There’s plenty of nice places to visit in the surrounding. It’s approx. 15 minutes drive to Lake Tisza, 20 minutes to the Ecocentre of Lake Tisza in Poroszló, 45 minutes to Eger and 30 minutes to Hortobágy National Park (the Hungarian puszta). Debrecen can be reached in approx. 1 hour and Budapest in 1 hour 45 minutes. Several Thermal baths are at 15-20 minutes by car, and there are many nice neighbouring villages such as Tiszafüred, Berekfürdő, Kunhegyes and Tiszaörs. The main Hungarian airports are within easy reach (Budapest-Ferihegy 90 minutes, Debrecen airport 45 minutes).
A képek forrása:https://furdo.berekfurdo.hu/